TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. What information do we collect?
3. How do we use your information?
4. Will your information be shared with anyone?
6. How long do we keep your information?
7. How do we keep your information safe?
8. Do we collect information from minors?
9. What are your privacy rights?
10. Controls for do-not-track features
11. Your rights with respect to your personal data
12. Do we make updates to this notice?
13. How can you contact us about this notice?
14. How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
Welcome to Preciseby.com, once more. Our products are brought to you by Preciseby.com, a subsidiary of the parent company known as Asante (Pty) Ltd.
In this privacy notice, we detail how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at https://www.preciseby.com/
- Communicate with us in other related ways – including any sales, marketing, or events.
This privacy notice applies to Preciseby.com, including our online and mobile accounting and financial services products, apps, products and services branded with the Preciseby name, and any services that we may offer (“events or training”).
We rely on you to provide us with accurate and complete information and to your information up to date. With the mechanisms that Preciseby provides, you can request updates or corrections of any discrepancies in your Personal Information at any time by contacting Preciseby at the contact information listed in the policy. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
The policy does not apply to products and services that our business partners, third-party websites, or our affiliates offer.
Kindly Note: We do not knowingly market our services or collect data from any person below the age of 13. We do, however, gather and compile aggregate or anonymized information about our users. We may use and disclose aggregated or anonymized data in our public statements, to locate individuals who may be interested in our services.
Here, if we refer to:
- “Personal data’, we refer to identifiable information about you.
- “Website” or “Site,” we are referring to https://www.preciseby.com/
- “Services,” we are referring to our website, related services such as sales, marketing, or events.
2. Identifying purposes
4. Limiting collection
5. Limiting use, disclose, and retention
9. Individual access
10. How to challenge any of these principles
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal data that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information provided by You.
We collect debit/credit card numbers; billing addresses; contact or authentication; contact preferences; passwords; usernames; mailing addresses; email addresses; phone numbers; names; and other similar information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment is stored by Paypal. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookie Notice: https://www.preciseby.com/Cookies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Preciseby collects, uses, discloses, and manages your personal information in many ways, which are connected to our website or services.
We may gather, use or store the following categories of personal information to provide you and your business with our services:
- Contact information (name, phone number, physical address, and email address.),
- Payment Data (bank account, debit and credit card account numbers, balances and payment history),
- Health Information (health insurance status and financial information related to payment for healthcare services),
- Geo-Location Information,
- Website, Mobile Application, and Email Usage Data (interactions with a website, application or advertisement),
- Device Information (internet protocol (IP) address, device type, unique identifier, app version, operating system, network data, and phone state),
- Login Information,
- Demographic data,
- Professional or employment-related information; &
- Education information.
Preciseby may collect your personal Information for the following reasons:
In order to provide you with the services you request, which may include the following:
o We gather data directly from you when you use or interact with our website or our Services. This Personal Information may relate to you, your employees, or individuals you interact with.
o We also collect information from third parties when you connect your Preciseby account to them. These integrations may pull data into or share data out of Preciseby. In some cases, we use a service provider to connect you to a third-party service (e.g., when you connect a bank account to Preciseby). When you connect your Preciseby account with a third-party service, their terms and policies apply.
o We may also collect your name and email address from third parties when you sign up and login to our Site using single sign-on (SSO).
Our Site or Services may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, you may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- To promote or offer you Services, and to determine your eligibility for new products and services we may offer from time to time.
- To offer you Products and Services from our Business Partners.
- To provide you with educational materials and guides relevant to the Services you use.
- To contact you for the purposes of Service updates, and system and account notifications.
- To provide you with support in connection with our Services.
- We collect information and usage data whenever you interact with us, whether online, through a mobile application, or via email. This data may include the websites you visit, what you click on, and the time when you perform those actions. These activities may be performed by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
We use your personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
In legal terms, we are generally the "data controller" under European data protection laws since we determine the means and/or purposes of the data processing we perform. However, if you are a business customer with whom we have entered into a data processing agreement for the provision of corporate services to you, then you would be the "data controller" and we would be the "data processor" under European data protection laws since we would be processing data on your behalf in accordance with your instructions.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
§ Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For more information see our Cookie Notice: https://www.preciseby.com/Cookies.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We do not sell your Personal Information to other companies. We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.